Miyabi Artisan 5" Shotoh/Paring Knife
Sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handles combine with Tsuchime style blades featuring a cutting core of Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel delivers a cutting performance rivalling its extraordinary beauty.
- Paring Knife / Shotoh: Small, light and versatile; the paring knife is perfect for peeling, trimming, cleaning, coring and garnishing fruits and vegetables. Generally 3 to 4 inches in length, there are various tip positions to facilitate different paring tasks.
- Size: 5" / 130 mm
- Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handle with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo, accented in brass and red bands
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.