BeepEgg Egg Timer
Store BeepEgg together with your eggs, since both need an identical starting temperature. No matter if it will be in the fridge, some shelf in the kitchen, or even underneath your pillow in the bedroom (be careful, since real eggs are fragile). One BeepEgg can “monitor” as many eggs as you like during one boiling session. BeepEgg and the real eggs have to enter water at the same time. Water “conditions” do not matter, though. BeepEgg is neither afraid of cold, nor boiling water. Just put them in the pan together, no matter at which temperature the water is. Simply boil together and once the desired consistency has been reached, BeepEgg will play a tune. Then simply rinse off the eggs, put BeepEgg back to your storage place of choice (we recommend the fridge) and enjoy the real eggs.
It also doesn't matter where you boil your eggs with BeepEgg. Since it is a temperature-based model, altitude does not matter. You will have the same perfect result, no matter if you boil your eggs in the mountains or at sea level. Cooking times will vary, results won't.
- A perfect egg every time - different tune is played for hard, medium or soft boiled
- Beep Egg constantly measures the outer temperature. With this data it calculates the core temperature of the egg
- BeepEgg knows which temperature is which stage
- Once the egg has reached the desired stage, BeepEgg will play a melody
- Store BeepEgg together with your eggs, since both need an identical starting temperature
- Made entirely in Bielefeld, Germany