Bob Kramer Euroline Carbon Collection Chef's Knife 8 in - Special B Stock
- Constructed of straight carbon steel 52100; 61 Rockwell Hardness
- Full tang & tapered blade, 15° blade angle on each sideTraditional 3-step hand honed edge
- Brass bolster is complimented by a hand-finished African blackwood handle with mosaic pin accent
- Chef knives are best used for chopping, dicing & slicing fruits, vegtables & meats
- Made in Japan, lifetime warranty
Zwillling J.A. Henckels is proud to partner with "The Master of the Blade"-Bob Kramer. Bob Kramer Carbon is a return to straight carbon steel, a material nearly lost to the home kitchen. Carbon steel requires knowledge and care to maintaining. In return for proper care, you will be rewarded with ultimate performance and keenness of edge that only carbon steel can deliver. Bob Kramer created his original artisan knives on his own studio workshop. He forged the best raw materials with a relentless pursuit of perfection into some of the most beautiful and sought-after cutlery in the culinary world. You can now experience the same unrivaled performance of a Bob Kramer original. The blade is complimented by an African blackwood handle and brass bolster with mosaic pin. Made in Japan; Lifetime Warranty.