de Buyer Mineral B Frying Pan 9.5''/24cm
The most "eco" friendly cookware on Earth. This pan is 100-Percent Natural with 99-Percent pure Iron and a Bee Wax Finish to fight against oxidation while helping season the pan. This pan is excellent for Sealing, Browning, and Grilling. The more the pan is used, the better the performance as the chef creates their own non-stick surface. The darker the pan becomes the better it is for natural non-stick properties. This pan has no PTFE or PFOA and has no chemicals added. Environment safe production in France by deBuyer Industries which has been in business for 180 years. Tradition is the key as Mineral Pan is an authentic French design called "Lyonnais" shape with a curved handle "a la Francaise". It is a symbol of French Gastronomy.
- MINERAL B ELEMENT pan: iron is a 100% natural mineral material
- Anti-oxidation protection
- Favoured seasoning
- Improved nonstick qualities
- Organic beeswax-based protective finish
- Guaranteed without any coating (PFOA and PTFE free guaranteed)
- No chemicals added - Environment safe production
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment
- Health: Iron molecules from the pan contribute to good health
- Allows for high heat which seals quickly keeping vitamins and nutrients in food
- Cooking qualities: High temperature= perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Seasoning: the more the pan is used, the better the performance
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
- Dimensions: 9.5"/24cm