Demeyere Industry 2.4qt/2.2L Sauce Pot
5-Ply clad construction and flat-base technology offer stable, rapid and lasting heat distribution. Textured handles are welded in place and the SILVINOX treatment ensures a flawless easy to maintain finish.
A round vessel with two side handles featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. The vessel does not need to be responsive to heat but should have a heavy base. The base of the saucepot should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron to protect against burning and scorching. Saucepots are available in sizes ranging from 1 to 5 quarts and generally include a cover. Primarily used for liquid applications such as boiling or blanching vegetables, heating or reducing sauces and soups.
- Base Size: 7" / 180 mm
- Capacity: 2.3 Qt. / 2.2 L
- SILVINOX exterior maintains a silvery white shine for year
- Multilayer 5-PlyMaterial
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Flat-base stability ensures perfect cooking
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All Demeyere products come with a 30 year limited guarantee against defects in material and craftsmanship (10 years for professional use).