- Global Cook's Knife 13cm / 5.11-in.
- Blade Type: Tempered stamped steel
- Drop forged blade
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 degree and -58 degree
- Blade is designed to remain razor sharp longer than other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Weighted hollow handle with dimple grip
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Japan
- Ideal for general preparation
Be one of the first to own this special collector's edition 13cm/5.11-in. Cook's Knife from Global Knives, celebrating 30 years of excellence in 2015. Made from Cromova 18 stainless steel and featuring a drop forged blade and weighted hollow handles with the Global Knives signature dimple-pattern grip, you are provided with a comfortable, secure hold and high quality performance. Designed for a lifetime of use, the seamless all steel design make these knives virtually indestructible. The Global GS Series is a classic collection of small and medium-sized knives for general preparation.