Half Sphere 20-Cavity Silicone Elastomoule de Buyer
Elastomoule is a range of professional moulds made with an innovative silicone foam material and metal powder, which provides exceptional thermal properties. This de Buyer exclusive, patented system, caramelises juices perfectly, for better flavour. Elastomoules are non-stick, flexible and resistant to extreme temperatures (between -70° and + 300 °C). Whether they are used for traditional oven baking or cold forming, they provide perfect results thanks to their sharp angles, their neat ridge shapes and easy turning out.
The Elastomoule of 20 mini hemispheres (diameter 3cm) for original creations, petit fours, chocolate bites.
- High quality silicone foam with metal powder : supports temperatures from -70°C to +300°C.
- Excellent conductivity of heat and cold. Even cooking and caramelisation of juices.
- Smooth inner surface: natural non-stick and easy turning out.
- Grease before first use. Baking in a traditional oven or bain-marie.
- Do not heat with empty forms. Do not put it under a grill or in the microwave oven. Do not use sharp objects on the tray.
- Tip : mould best used on a grate or a perforated baking tray.
- Care : hand washing recommended.
- Recipe card supplied: created by 7 MOF and/or World Pastry Champions