Miyabi Nakiri 6.5'' Birchwood - Special B Stock
A beautiful Masur Birchwood handle leads into 101 layers of steel, exposing an exquisite flower Damask pattern and a cutting core of ultra-hard Micro-Carbide MC63 powdered steel.
Nakiri Knife 6.5'' Birchwood Miyabi
- Size: 6.5"
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- 100 layers of stainless steel (50 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal a one-of-a-kind flower Damascus pattern
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Traditional Japanese D-shape Birchwood handle enhanced with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo
- Made in Seki, Japan
What does B-stock mean?
B-stock means that there is a very small cosmetic imperfection in the knife that doesn't compromise its performance in any way. B-stock knife handles are usually a slightly different colour from the rest of the batch or sometimes the printed logo is off-centre. Most of the times, B-stock knives can't be differentiated from a regular-stock knife.
We order most B-stock items at the time of the purchase; this is why you're able to buy this knife even when it's out of stock. The waiting time for this knife can take some weeks.