SpreadTHAT! Butter Knife v2.0
Winner, 2013 iF Product Design Award, now re-engineered!
- NEW: micro texture surface helps with the spreading action
- Made from heat conducting technology that utilizes your body heat to carve and spread cold butter
- Engineered with a titanium coating that is non-toxic and food-contact safe
- Not only works on butter, but also peanut butter, jams, cream cheese and many more!
- No electricity required, dishwasher safe
- Materialsï¼ÂÂÂÂTitanium coated bronze alloy, Silicone
- Weightï¼ÂÂÂÂ2.99oz (85g)
- Sizeï¼ÂÂÂÂ8.6" x 1.57" x 0.78" (22.0 x 4.0 x 3.0 cm)
- Wash with a mild dish washing liquid and warm water prior to first use and after each subsequent use
- Carve away thin portions of butter with SpreadTHAT! II and place portions onto your toast
- Hold SpreadTHAT! II in the palm of your hand to facilitate heat transfer
- Use the serrated side of SpreadTHAT! II and a slow stroking motion to spread the butter onto your toast. The spreading will get easier after a few strokes