Staub Black 13" x 8" Grill with Detachable Handle Cast Iron
To complement the range of cast-iron cocottes, Staub has developed high-quality products for a variety of day-to-day cooking requirements. Discover a range of grills and fry pans designed for easy food preparation and a stunning presentation.
- Grill Pan: A piece of cookware that is used to grill foods, has ridges spaced evenly across the bottom and short sides that are flared or sloped, with a long handle. Available in a wide range of sizes; the most common are 8, 10 and 12 inches with depths of 1.5 to 3 inches and larger grill pans often have a helper handle. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. There are also grill pans available with non-stick surfaces for low to medium heat applications.
- Base Size: 13" x 8" / 34 x 21 cm
- Colour: Black
- Detachable silicone handle
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Black matte enamel interior coating, develops non-stick properties with regular use, thus an ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- The ridges on the bottom of this pan not only leave seared grill marks but elevate food, allowing fat to drip away.
- A smooth enamel coated base prevents surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
- All STAUB products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.