USA Pan Aluminized Steel 10" x 15" Jellyroll Pan
The USA Pans Jellyroll Pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries. Jellyroll pans are a standard for many bakers. The large baking surface and raised walls are ideal for baking everything from drop cookies to sheet cakes. A jellyroll pan is a fantastic all-purpose pan. The metal thickness of this pan has been selected to allow for even heat distribution and maximum service life. An important and unique feature of this pan is its corrugated design. Corrugation maximizes the pans strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. Plus, it also minimizes surface contact which translates into evenly baked products that are easily released. No need for messy and unhealthy oil and grease. This pan is coated with Americoat. Americoat is a proprietary silicone coating. It provides a clear, non-stick, non-toxic baking surface, specially formulated for superior baking. It's FDA approved; it does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's. It is not recommended to exceed baking temperature of 400 degrees F. Easy care. To clean, simply wipe clean after use; soap and water are okay to use. It is not recommended that pan be washed in dishwasher because harsh chemicals can cause the non-stick material to breakdown in time. Dry pan completely, after cleaning. USA Pans is the newest line of bakeware developed by American Pan, the world's largest manufacturer of commercial bakeware. Pans are made of 65% recycled steel.
- Commercial grade, heavy gauge jellyroll pan
- Made of aluminized steel; corrugation provides even cooking, extra strength
- Coated with Americoat; silicone coating on top and bottom; non-stick surface
- Americoat does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's; silicone is a natural substance
- Made in the USA by American Pan in Pittsburg, PA; largest worldwide manufacturer of commercial bakeware
- Dimensions: 10" x 15" x 1" (outside) 9" x 13.5" x 1" (inside)